|Join Our Mailing List|
- Open Letter To Congress: Those Who Voted for "No Budget, No Pay"
- Liberty or Security, How Will You Choose?
- Open Letter re: "Gun Legislation"
- Senate Standing Guard
- Obamacare: Who Runs Your Life?
- Immigration: Enforcement Not Reform!
- Letter to Indiana Sen. David C. Long
- He's No JFK!
- DOJ: It's OK for the Govt. To Kill Citizens, Trust Us!
- Full Analysis of DOJ Authority to Assissinate US Citizens
- Letter To TX AG Greg Abbott
- Federal Census: Not Just Intrusive: UNCONSTITUTIONAL!
- How The Constitution Ended Slavery
- Nullification and What They're Not Telling You
- No Budget, No Pay, No Honor
- Shall Not Be Infringed?
- Obamacare-We Have No Choice? A Letter to Your Representative
- Brother Can You Spare A Dime?
- Peace on Earth? Good Will Toward Men?
- Patriot or Politician?
- Florida Senate President Calls for Hangings
- Time to Stand Against Tyranny- E-Rally Notice
- Open Letter to the States to Stand Against Obamacare
- Nullification, the Duty and Right of the States-Pt. 2
- Nullification: The Duty and Right of the States-Pt. 1
- 2nd Amendment for Dummies and Tyrants
- A Hertitage Worthy of Thanks
- The Price of Hope: Life, Fortune, Sacred Honor
- Proof!: DOJ Busy Destroying the 2nd Amend & Arming Terrorists!
- Full Analysis of ATF Form 4473 2012
- What is the Proper Role of Government? They Don't Have A Clue!
- War On Women, Acting Like Children
- Article II Section 4: The Impeachment of Eric Holder
- Celebrating Liberty
- Amendment 8, Trusting Government Over God
- Why The UN Arms Trade Treaty Violates The Constitution
- Second Amendment and UN Arms Treaty
- Religious Liberty in America (Video)
- Disclose Act (s. 3369) Destroying the First Amendment
- If I Were An Enemy of Liberty
- Justice Roberts Gives Some Good Advice
- Arizona Immigration Ruling~Direct Assault on State Sovereignty
- Standing Strong Means Standing Together
- The First Amendment; The Future of Liberty
- UN Treaty, Sea Treaty, Gun Treaty…What Are We to Do?
- Memorial Day: A Patriot's Call
- Congress Seeks To Establish Ministry of Truth!
- Executive Orders And The New American Sovyet
- This Is Why I Teach, This Is Why I Fight!
- The "General Welfare" Clause, Justification for Obamacare?
- Senate Bill 1813: Power to Confiscate Your Proof of Citizenship
- There Are Some Things Caesar Cannot Have
- The Taxation That Our Founders Hated
- Exclusive: Secret Group Helping Obama Destroy the Constitution
- NDAA Legal Analysis (Video)
- Real Women Worthy of International Recognition
- HR 347/S1794: A Trespass on the First Amendment
- Obama’s Attack on the Church – The Mark of a Tyrant
- Justice Ginsburg Violates Her Oath
- Expatriation - No Citizenship, No Constitutional Rights
- Can We Legislate Morality?
- Will a Spineless Congress Allow More Obama Lawlessness?
- The Inalienable Right to Life
- Ignorant Judges are Lethal to Liberty
- Yes Patriot, There is Hope for America - Merry Christmas
- No More Lies, Just Liberty! (NDAA)
- Predator Drone Used in Arrest of Farmer
- SB1867 Revisited (NDAA)
- In Context: Separation of Church and State
- Congress Decides Constitution is a Threat to National Security (NDAA)
- Giving Thanks for America
- The Divine Right of Obama
- The Death of a Terrorist
- Should US Citizens Have Miranda Rights?
- Conservative Republican? Really?
- 21st Century Slavery
- Rubio Against Lawlessness
- Heroines of the New Revolution
- U.N. Aquires More of the Everglades
- DOE Subverting First Amendment
- Florida's Sovereignty Eroded
- The Term Limits We Need!
- Stolen Education, Stolen Children, Stolen Future
- The Threat of Foreign Law
- More Victims in the Casey Anthony Trial?
- Impeach! Now!
- Do your Job, Congress! July 9, 2011
- Regulatory Power v. State Rights
- The Real Origin of the Tea Party Movement
- Stamp Act Resurrected
- We the People Must Inform Ourselves
|No Budget, No Pay, No Honor||| Print ||
We The People are now in possession of your plan called “No Budget, No Pay.” You are such a clever boy, I’m so proud that we paid our House of Representatives to bunker off with you to a retreat so that you could all pool your ignorance and come up with this jewel. What did we get for our tax-payer dollars: More proof that you and those who follow you in the House of Representatives are completely pusillanimous cowards to the point of disgrace.I am not quite certain what kind of game you are trying to play, but stop it; will you please just stop it? In the last four years you have made our House of Representatives, if not the entire Congress, completely irrelevant to the running of this nation. You have handed more power to the executive branch than it has stolen from you. Through your infinite wisdom you altered the NDAA of 2012 to give the President of the United States the unilateral and arbitrary authority to use the powers under the Laws of War for any situation he might deem a “hostility,” completely eliminating the need for Congress to actually DECLARE war. You have failed time and time again to protect your citizens from the harassment and abuse of power waged upon them by the very agencies that YOU FUND and have a duty to OVERSEE AND CONTROL. And NOW you intend to give Barack Obama and his administration unlimited spending authority for three months in exchange for what; the promise that the Senate will engage in a Budget DEBATE sometime in the future? How stupid do you think we are? We know what a politician’s promise is worth and we also know how much this administration can spend in three months with a blank check from Congress. Since we no longer need you to declare war, you refuse to defend your citizens from arbitrary and abusive government, and the Executive branch can tax and spend without you, please do tell me, sir, what are we actually paying Congress to do these days?
John Adams warned us of a day when morality would fail and pretexts would be invented to take the property from those who have and give it to those who do not. He said it would not be long before “the idle, the vicious, the intemperate, would rush into the utmost extravagance of debauchery, sell and spend all their share, and then demand a new division of those who purchased from them.” Since we know that you are joyfully engaging in the extravagant debauchery that will destroy this nation, which one are you, sir, idle, vicious, or intemperate? I guess it does not matter, as your actions have classified you and Liberty cannot afford someone like you in government.
I believe that we can only judge men by their actions. You and those who follow you love to wrap yourselves in the flag and call yourselves “conservatives.” I have discovered by your actions that the definition of a “conservative” is one who loves money, power and prestige and cares little about the Constitution. Now you have fallen so deeply in love with our money that you want to have unlimited access to it so you and your president can become intimately engaged in your political fornication at our expense. You forget one thing, sir, that is not your money, its not even mine anymore, it belongs to my son. You may have been able to sweet talk my generation into debt, but you are now interfering with my son’s Liberty and that WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. You have a very short time to mend the errors of your ways. You and your supporters will be removed from office and frankly we no longer care if the “other side” wins. We know where they stand and we can prepare for them. It is you who are more dangerous than the snake we can see. You are a predator of the worst sort. So don’t try to sweet talk us anymore. We will no longer be betrayed by your kiss and 30 pieces of silver.
Mr. Boehner, since you and your followers love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, GO HOME from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your defense. Crouch down and lick the hands of your lord and master, Barack Obama. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!
Sincerely and in Liberty,
Mother, Veteran, Constitutional Attorney, Lover of Liberty, Hater of Tyranny