Read very carefully. If you don’t agree with any of these terms and conditions, please leave this website right away.
This site is operated by KrisAnne Hall and you may contact us using the contact form here on the site.
This site offers advice and information on the topic of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Liberty.
By using this website you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions and notices (which we reserve the right to change, update and revise at our discretion)
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and Trade Secrets: You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site including and not limited to wording, designs, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purposes without written permission from KrisAnne Hall is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will not create derivative works on this site or the products offered within.
3. Disclaimer: KrisAnne Hall makes no warranties, or any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on this site. Further, KrisAnne Hall does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the material will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate. KrisAnne Hall does not warrant that the site itself, or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with the use of this site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against KrisAnne Hall which arise from your use, whether intended or not of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from aproduct and/or service you purchase from any site other then KrisAnne Hall and any claim arising from security of information (including but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition KrisAnne Hall assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is KrisAnne Hall responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive.KrisAnne Hall does not endorse or warrant the quality of goods you buy from any site other then this.
4. You understand that by entering your name and email address that you are agreeing to receive free, no obligation emails. These emails are offered as a free service by KrisAnne Hall and no purchase is necessary. If you have trouble subscribing or removing you may contact us using the contact form on the website. You agree to received these emails and that you will not make any threats and take no additional action against KrisAnne Hall in the event that you are unhappy that you subscribed. You also agree that the small inconvenience of receiving emails will cause you no personal, emotional or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that by opt-in to receive our emails by providing your first name and email address on our site.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY EMAIL WE SEND.
5. Notice about testimonials: Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experience of real users of KrisAnne Hall products and are submitted to KrisAnne Hall voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial toKrisAnne Hall you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of KrisAnne Hall which for example includes the right to reproduce, edit (for length but not for general content), an/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials, city state, country of residence.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!