Your Power To Trespass (Even Government Agents)
If a government agent or assignee comes to your property, it will be important to those who wish to protect their privacy and property to KNOW THEIR RIGHTS.
** See what EVERYONE is Raving About! Watch: NonCompliantMovie.com
- You do not have to answer ANY QUESTIONS or make ANY STATEMENTS to ANY GOVERNMENT AGENT or assignee. (5th Amendment of the US Constitution and corresponding section of your State Constitution)
- Simply asking an agent to identify themselves does not waive your Rights.
- You have the Right to be free from any government agent or assignee entering your property, your home, or your business without a properly obtained warrant. (4th and 5th Amendments of the US Constitution and corresponding sections of your State Constitution.)
- Simply demanding a copy of that warrant does not waive your Rights.
- You have the Right to tell any government agent or assignee to leave your property if they cannot produce a properly obtained warrant. (4th and 5th Amendments of the US Constitution and corresponding sections of your State Constitution.)
- Simply demanding an agent or assignee of the government to leave your property does not waive your Rights.
- If a government agent or assignee refuses to leave your property or returns to your property after being warned against entering or returning, that agent or assignee has committed the crime of Trespass and is subject to arrest. (State Law, 4th & 5th Amendments to the US Constitution and corresponding sections of State Constitution as confirmed by Supreme Court Opinions).
- You have the Right to record through audio, video, or photographic recording of any government agent or assignee on your property, either with or without consent of that agent or assignee. (Multiple Federal Court Opinions recognize that the First Amendment plainly protects the filming of officers and public agents.)
Please click here for a TRESPASS WARNING FORM that you may print and issue to any government agent or assignee that fails to satisfy the requirements of the US and State Constitutions. HAND THE COMPLETED FORM DIRECTLY TO THE AGENT OR ASSIGNEE WHILE TELLING THEM THEY MUST NOW LEAVE THE PROPERTY AND YOU WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS.
You should have your address pre-written on form and as the need arises, fill in the date and time. It is highly recommended that you take a picture of the agent you are serving the warning so you may then prove that this person has been issued a formal Trespass Warning.
If you need to Download and Print a “No Trespassing Sign” I have made one for you: here: https://krisannehall.com/index.php/resources/articles/713-your-no-trespassing-signs
There is a sign for Owners & Renters, choose which one fits your needs.
Liberty First Legal, INC. 7/7/2021 https://libertyfirst.legal/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!