Letter to FL Governor DeSantis: NO Capitol Police!
The Washington DC Capitol Police are trying to establish a field office in Tampa, Florida because they claim the people of Florida to be one of the greatest sources of threat of insurrection in America and that Tampa is the center of that threat.
The establishment of Capitol Police jurisdiction in Florida robs the people of Florida of their right to State governance and is a threat to the Constitution of the State of Florida and the US Constitution. We MUST get Governor DeSantis to STOP THIS INTRUSION.
Check out the Most Important Documentary You Will Ever Watch: https://noncompliantmovie.com/
PLEASE take the time to EMAIL AND MAIL a copy of the letter below to Governor DeSantis to encourage him to defend the Rights of Floridians and the Florida Constitution by DENYING permission for the Capitol Police office in Tampa.
Post Mailing address:
Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
State of Florida
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THIS LETTER: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14s5O0a_uMC4DziOnrJpgz0zo9ftzZKyn/view?usp=sharing
Dear Governor DeSantis,
I am writing to tell you to stop the establishment of the Capitol Police field office in Tampa, Florida. This is not the proper place for the federal government to set up a base for authority. We cannot allow this federal agency to operate in this State, circumventing the authority of our Sheriffs and our State Constitution. We cannot accept the establishment of a federal office that will claim a superior power to the State within our State. Our people need you and your protection!
- Article 1 section 8 clause 17 of the US Constitution establishes that the Federal government has no authority to establish any presence within the State without the express permission of the State.
You have the authority to deny this intrusion upon our State, our People, our Constitution.
- James Madison explains in both Federalist 39 & 51 there must be a separation of powers between the local and federal jurisdictions as an essential check and balance of power. (Adopted by the Supreme Court in Prins v US)
“The local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject within their respective authorities than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.”
“The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself…”
- The people must retain authority over all those who will enforce laws to prevent abuse of authority and enforcement of unconstitutional laws.
The Capitol Police are not elected or controlled by anyone chosen by the people of Florida!
- 2 USC 2 1661-1667 establishes that Capitol Police only have jurisdiction specific to Washington, DC or when they are actively protecting an elected federal official.
They have no jurisdiction without your permission!
- The FBI MUST have permission to exercise jurisdiction in our State. This is a Constitutional fact evidenced by the necessity of “Mutual Jurisdiction Agreements.”
You Must withdraw any real or perceived permissions.
- The existence of the Capitol Police and the FBI in our State is a global statement that Florida Sheriffs and Peace Officers are incompetent and incapable of doing their jobs.
This is a slap in the face to our local Sheriffs & Peace officers. Please deny this authority and stand with our State and local officials.
I am asking you to please defend the Florida Constitution and the Rights of every Floridian from this unconstitutional intrusion upon our right as a State to self-govern. Thank you for your time.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!