Where can I find the vaccination exemption letter?

At this time, we are unable to accept any additional clients regarding employers or schools mandating vaccines.  However, to help you combat these unlawful mandates we have prepared for you a Memorandum Of Law that you can share with whomever is attempting to mandate these EUA COVID vaccines. The memorandum can be found attached to this link:https://krisannehall.com/index.php/resources/articles/718-right-to-refuse-memorandum-of-law

If you wish to refuse a mandate of these EUA COVID vaccines submit this legal memorandum along with your written demand for exemption.  If your exemption is denied, then you will have to decide to either find legal counsel to represent your claim or cease your association with this school or employment.

Mask Mandates

  • What do I do if my place of work is still requiring masks?

In the current legal climate, the requirements for un-vaccinated people to wear a mask or submit to regular covid testing will be seen as a “reasonable accommodation.” If you wish to contest a mask mandate you will need to find a local attorney that specializes in disability law.

  • What can I do if a local business is still enforcing mask mandates?

We support private businesses possessing the private property right to establish the conditions they deem appropriate to enter their property.  A private business right to NOT require masks is the same private business right to require a mask.  As a customer, your power exists in your right to choose, as well.  If you do not want to wear a mask, then choose to only support businesses that respect your right to choose to not wear a mask.  Then we speak with our pocket books and send a very clear and powerful message.

Where can I find the “No Trespassing” sign?

KrisAnne has several resources available for this topic.  To learn of your Right to Trespass people and government agents from your property along with a form to issue a trespass warning, please go to this link:


To download and print the No Trespassing Sign, plese go to this link:


Can KrisAnne represent me in my criminal or civil legal case?

Unfortunately, KrisAnne is unable to take on any new cases at this moment as we are fully engaged in several legal battles at this time.  Child custody, Family law, Criminal defense, etc all require specific knowledge of the State laws in which your case rests.  It will be in your best interest to find a local attorney who specializes in the area of law specific to your needs.  We are working at this time to build a legal reference network to assist people in finding local constitutionally minded attorney, however that system is not yet ready for use.