“If the federal government should overpass the just bounds of its authority and make a tyrannical use of its powers, the people whose creature it is, must appeal to the standard the have formed and take such measures to redress the injury done to the Constitution. ” Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Paper #33. Emphasis Mine.
When it comes to the God given desire that free people have for liberty and the insatiable thirst tyrants have to deny us our liberties, I can tell you that there’s nothing new under the sun. It’s all happened before and I assure you that when people wake up to the tyranny, come together and unite behind liberty they win! Every time!
Consider the history of events that led up to our founding documents.
- The 1100 Charter of Liberties: In 1100, the people of England came together to force King Henry to sign the 1100 Charter of Liberties promising (among other things), that: 1) Kings would no longer be evil and oppressive, 2) That men who make the laws cannot hold themselves above the law and 3) inheritance could not be taxed.
- The Magna Carta of 1215: In 1215 the people of England got fed up with King John and came together to create the Magna Carta, providing instructions to the government about how to live up to the 1100 Charter of Liberties and adding enforcement mechanisms.
- Petition of Rights of 1628: Tyrants can be big spenders and in 1621, King Charles 1. had a penchant for excessive taxation, foreign wars and recklessly spending the peoples money. The people got fed up and drafted the “Petition of Rights” listing grievances and declaring in the preamble; “Liberty is the inherent possession of men and not the gift of government”.
- Grand Remonstrance of 1641: The people, awake to the value of liberty, took a giant step forward, declaring in the Grand Remonstrance of 1641 that, “The root of all this mischief we find to be a malignant and pernicious design of subverting the fundamental laws and principles of government upon which the religion and justice of this kingdom are firmly established”.
- The Original Bill of Rights of 1689: King James II married a woman from Rome who had questionable allegiances; he imposed oppressive taxation, corrupted the court system, sought to enforce foreign law on the people and filled the churches with his men. Five ministers petitioned the king pleading him not to force foreign law on the English, but King James arrested them, charged them with a crime for disagreeing with the King in which “The Truth” was no defense. These men we’re imprisoned and the Glorious Revolution of 1688 began, resulting in the English Bill of Rights of 1689 – the document our founders carried with them when they came to America.
Every time the people came together united by liberty, they won. As a result of our forefathers’ coming together to produce these five documents we have our Constitution – The greatest document on civil rights ever written.
About Sovereign Duty
Every branch of the United States government, regardless of party has failed us and failed to uphold the Constitution.
There’s no magic remedy, but there’s a framework within which powerful solutions are found.
In Sovereign Duty I’ll describe that framework lay the solid foundation upon which our power rests. The principles that built America were centuries in the making. The framers used hard-won wisdom that would lead to one of the most prosperous and free nations in human history.
However, these blocks of truth have been ripped from the foundation of our understanding & America is being torn down brick by brick.If you want the answers to the big debates about liberty and armed with the ammunition to defeat liberal lies, then Sovereign Duty will give you the ammunition you need.
“I just wanted to let all your fans know that they NEED to get your new book “Sovereign Duty”. My copy came Friday and I have only had a small amount of reading time, but after just the first Chapter, I was hooked, after the second I was awestruck and by the end of the third, I was proud to say I have a man in that office that fits the bill. I can’t wait to finish it and pass it on to someone else.” Frank
We may not like the fact that the job of preserving liberty has fallen on our shoulders, it is our Sovereign Duty to protect and preserve it not just for us but for our children.
John Adams said it best when he said:
“Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.” — John Adams, 1765
In addition you’ll receive a special invitation to the Sovereign Duty private forums where you can get any of your questions answered, network with others just like you who want to defend and promote liberty.
Get Sovereign Duty
The Constitution of the United States has been injured and harmed and it is our responsibility to come to her defense and to preserve liberty from those who would do her harm.
Order Sovereign Duty, discover how we can use the greatest civil rights document to restore our republic from the insatiable appetite of tyrants who want to enslave us.
Government won’t put itself back in the box. It’s our job. It’s our Sovereign Duty.
God Bless Us in Liberty